top of page

Please read our Funding Guidelines. We are not able to fund past due bills (such as rent, water, and power), deposits for housing or utilities, or any application from an individual requiring immediate assistance. If we provide funding, it is usually directly to the provider of services, not an individual.


Use this application form only if you are applying as an individual or family. Organizations, please see Application for Community Closet Funding: Organization.



Questions? Please call Caron at 222-6200

bottom of page